LAURA A. BLOOM, M.S.W., L.C.S.W.
Roseville, CA 95747
* Over thirty years of professional experience working in the field of Social Work.
* Able to work independently and collaboratively.
* Expertise in delivering clinical and supervisory services.
* Refined and improved social work skills through providing clinical supervision for
mental health interns.
* Responsible for developing and implementing two clinical private practices.
* Possess requirements for providing clinical supervision services.
Experience as a clinical social worker offering treatment services to:
* Individuals, groups, families, couples, adolescents, adults and seniors.
* Provided clinical social work services to CalWorks/T.A.N.F recipients.
* Attended I.E.P’s and responsible for conducting and creating
a bio-psychosocial report in order to better provide
assessment and placement services.
Expertise working with various systems, including:
* Hospitals, schools, not-for-profit agencies,
for-profit organizations and the public sector.
* Providing treatment services to individuals balancing work/life issues and co-occurring disorders through E.A.P. referrals.
* Providing crisis, brief and long term counseling services as a private practice clinician.
* Delivering bio-psychosocial assessment and discharge planning services.
* Working with individuals diagnosed with co-occurring disorders and chronic mental illness.
* Providing case management services, resource identification services with linkage ssistance and writing treatment plans.
* Authored the article Coping with Work Related Stress which was published in the
North Beach Journal, June 1999.
* Authored the course book Mastering Clinical Supervision for an on-line distance learning program, Mckissock, L.P., April 15. 2010. services for
special needs children through the Los Angeles County A.B. 3632 program.
* Provided assessment, crisis and brief clinical services with linkage and referral to community resources through the Los Angeles County
Crisis Management Center.
|Clinical Social Worker||Dominion Center for Behavioral Health Services
South Riding, VA
|Clinical Supervisor||SNIA,Care, LLC
|Clinical Supervisor||Childhelp, Child Center of Virginia
|4/2011 to 5/2012|
|Clinical Social Worker||Phoenix Family Counseling
|11/2009 to 4/2011|
|Clinical Social Worker||Private Practice, Laura Bloom M.S.W., L.C.S.W
|02/2003 to 06/2005|
|Clinical Social Worker||Private Practice, Laura Bloom, M.S.W., L.C.S.W
San Francisco, CA
|07/1996 to 08/2001|
|Clinical Case Manager||Westside Community Mental Health Center
San Francisco, CA
|08/1995 to 08/2001|
|Clinical Social Worker||Family Service Agency of Burbank
|05/1987 to 05/1995|
|Psychiatric Social Worker||L.A. County Dept. of Mental Health
Los Angeles, CA
|10/1986 to 05/1995|
|Counselor||Touch of Care, Incorporated
Los Angeles, CA
|10/1985 to 09/1986|
|Social Work Intern||Niles Family Service
|09/1984 to 6/1985|
|Social Work Intern||Lutheran General Hospital
Park Ridge, IL
|09/1983 to 6/1984|
Licensed Clinical Social Worker, VA., 2002, #0904005151
Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, D.C., 2002, #LC 3000787 Licensed Clinical Social Worker, CA, 1989, #LCS 13856
Jane Addam’s College of Social Work
University of Illinois, Chicago, Illinois
Master of Social Work 1985
Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois
Bachelor of Science 1983